Here you will find information on current fundraising events you can take part in and previous events to take inspiration from if you are thinking of holding your own fundraising event.
What we fundraise for
Current fundraising events
Oxon Shamrocks Celtic Supporters Club
The Oxon Shamrocks Celtic Supporters Club have chosen to fundraise for us for a whole year, until the end of May 2024. They will be holding raffles and collections at their charity events after watching Celtic matches at the White Hart in Bicester, to which they welcome all.
Find out more in their Facebook Group: Oxon Shamrocks – Celtic Supporters Club
Previous fundraising events
Lots of generous individuals and groups have held fundraising events for Dementia Oxfordshire previously. These include:
- Finders Keepers took part in a variety of activities and raised £51,307 to be split between 3 local charities.
- Rachel Scurr from Millers Grange Care Home shaved her head.
- Carols at the Covered Market.
- Duns Tew coffee morning with a fresh produce stall, raffle, teas and coffee.
- David Mallinson from the Atlantic Institute ran 2 miles everyday for a month.
- Facebook birthday donations.
- Diamonds for Dementia at Oxford’s Open Doors.
- Jorgie cycled 331 miles in summer 2020.
- Pete rowed the width of the English Channel (34,000 meters) on a static rowing machine.
The easiest way to collect donations for your fundraising activity is by setting up a JustGiving account so your supporters can donate directly to our page. Alternatively, you can view the different options on ways to give, here. Please get in touch if you would like a Dementia Oxfordshire collection tin.
Get in touch if you wish to know more about any of our fundraising events and how you can get involved. Email email@example.com.