Finders Keepers are hosting an online charity auction to raise money for Dementia Oxfordshire. This auction is a great opportunity to find a wonderful Christmas gift for a friend or family member.
Some of the lots being auctioned include:
- Family tickets for Kelmscott Manor
- Two tickets to the Queen Anne Enclosure at Royal Ascot Ladies Day
- Labour for full room decoration
- Champagne dinner for two at The Ivy Brasserie, Oxford
- Luxury Hampers from John Lewis and Fortnum and Mason
- A pair of tickets for the Sky Wave Gin Distillery experience with curated gin tasting
- Signed formula 1 merchandise
- and so many more great prizes!
The auction ends on the 1st December.
You can explore the gifts on offer and place a bid, here.
We are so grateful to Finders Keepers for their continued fundraising efforts and to all of the companies that have donated gifts to this auction.