The day is a great opportunity to meet the Dementia Oxfordshire team, get information and advice on anything relating to dementia and enjoy some tea and cake. There will also be a taster carer education session where you can find out more about dementia and how to support someone living with dementia.
A range of services from around the county are attending to bring a variety of advice and support under one roof, in order to help you live independently in your community. The services attending are:
- Carers Oxfordshire
- Age UK Oxfordshire’s benefit advice, fraud and scam protection, home support, physical activity service and Community Information Network
- Dementia UK
- Bellevie home care providers
- Waterside Court Care Home
- In Friendship home care service
- Rachel Stafford Legal Services
- Dementia Research
- Help Pen Hand
- Trust on Tap home care service
- Dementia Adventure – supported holidays for people living with dementia
- Didcot Good Neighbour Scheme
- Thames Valley Police
All are welcome to attend, advanced booking is not required.
For more information call Kerry Hyatt on 07468862180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.