Cinderella will be shown on the 3rd January 2023 at 11am. In order to help make the joys of live theatre available to more people, the Oxford Playhouse has gifted a number of tickets to Dementia Oxfordshire to give to clients and carers.
During the performance:
- The volume of music, when dialogue is taking place, will be reduced.
- Noises and bright lights will be reduced, whilst theatre lights will remain on low.
- There will be a very relaxed attitude to moving around the theatre and making noise, including changing seats and leaving and re-entering during the performance.
- There will be additional signage with pictures in the foyer.
- There will be Dementia Advisers on hand to offer help and support
To get your free tickets (max 3 per family/group) please email email@example.com. Tickets are available on a first come first served basis, so please get in touch at your earliest convenience.