Carers Oxfordshire is offering carers the opportunity to share your opinion, have your voice heard and make a difference to the support carers receive in Oxfordshire, through their Carer’s Voices Event.
Representatives from the Adult Social Care team at Oxfordshire County Council, including team and service managers, will be attending. They want to hear directly from carers your experience of any support you receive currently and what would make a difference to you.
They want to know:
- How are you impacted by services?
- How easily can you find the information you need?
- Do services give enough consideration to carers?
- How much time do you have for yourself?
- How long has it taken you to get support?
- How long did you spend applying for support?
- What would make a difference to you?
By taking part you are helping to shape Oxfordshire for carers.
Details of the event:
- August 17, 2022 from 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- This event is for adult carers of someone aged 18+ living in Oxfordshire
- The event is being held at Oxford Spires Hotel (Abingdon Road, Oxford, OX1 4PS).
- There is free parking onsite.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day.
To book your place click here or call CarersLine on 01235 424715.